Elevator Pitch 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3V2TsiHfqY&feature=youtu.be

Comments

  1. Martha,

    I enjoyed watching your video because it accurately describes the issue and the pitch you provide. I think that the recycling chute is an issue because there are not that many out there in complexes and could really help out the environment as well. I'm not sure if there was something that got cut off your video at the end because it seemed like it but otherwise good video and thank you for sharing your insight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Martha,

    I want to give you some advice. In the future, try not read off your computer because it looks unprofessional. This is a serious assingment because it's an elevator speach and you need to practice it. I hope you take my advice in a good way. Other than that, I really liked your idea and your attire. Thank you for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Martha I believe you did a great job on your elevator pitch. I think that you presented enough facts for your idea but feel you should express it in a more lively way. I think that for the next elevator pitch, you should try reciting it a couple of times before so you do not have to read it off a computer. Knowing what you will talk about makes the pitch feel more like a conversation instead of an informative presentation.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment