1. I think that one thing that makes me unique is my open mindedness when it comes to almost everything—I think it is one of the most important mindsets to have in every situation. Next, I think that I am hard working—so once I set my mind to doing something I do it. Another thing that makes me different is that I persevere—I don’t give up on something just because it gets tough, I work through it. Next, I think that I am very patient and do not get frustrated when things do not happen right away or when there is a delay in something. Lastly, I think I am able to see the bigger picture in most situations and not just hyper focus on the current agenda.
2. Interviews:
3. Reflect on differences:
I think one difference is that my friends thought I was a better listener than I thought I was. I also think that what causes these differences in the way I view myself and the way others view me is that everyone sees themselves differently than others see them. Sometimes people on the outside can see things in someone that they may not be able to see in themselves. I hope my interviewees are correct about me because they said that I was reliable and a good friend and I try to be both of those things. I don't think I would make any corrections to the list because what I said about myself and what my friends said about me were not the same or did not negate each other.
Hi Martha, thank you for sharing things that are unique about you. I also have an open mind when it comes to situations. I always believe in looking at situations in every aspect because it allows you to come up with better solutions and you know that you are not leaving anything out. Furthermore, perseverance is another great quality to have. Sometimes in life, things get tough, but it is always best to never give up. Find a way to get through it and when you do it will feel great.
ReplyDeleteMartha,
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for sharing all this information about yourself even though I personally don't know you, it showed me how hard worker you are. I have the same values and beliefs mostly when something get tough to keep pushing and pursue it even more. I feel life is not meant to be easy and when it gets challenging is when we have to push more towards success.